If you're thinking about making the move to a new company, this is the time! Here is a fabulous opportunity to excel in your career and spend one-on-one time with patients in the comfort of their home.
Rehab Solutions is working with patients at home throughout all areas of Connecticut and we are actively seeking physical, occupational and speech and language therapists to fulfill the current patient obligations. Rehab Solutions has experienced tremendous growth and our services are in demand throughout the state.
- Full time, Part time, per diem positions available
- Contact us for personalized schedule
- E.O.E. 401k, generous vacation, medical/dental/vision packages for full time positions.
- We limit visits for treatments to 2 - 3 towns to avoid excessive driving or traveling.
- Diverse case load
- Good working conditions
- High volume of orthopedic and specialty programs.
- We offer training and continuing education
Your goal - to restore, enhance and increase functionality.
Our goal - give you the support you need to make a positive impact on every patient in your care.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT, Occupational Therapist / OT or Speech Therapist / ST or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT, Registered Occupational Therapist / OT or Registered Speech Therapist / ST.
- Current CPR certification.
- Develop a plan of care for each PT, OT or ST patient.
- Provide skilled PT, OT or ST services / interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Speech Therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
As one of Connecticut’s leading providers of home-based rehabilitation services and a *PT-owned company*, Rehab Solutions is offering opportunities that allow you to build a diverse, dynamic career.
Rehab solutions offers generous benefit packages; E.O.E. 401k, generous vacation, medical/dental/vision packages for full time positions.
Join a team that will allow you to reach your most ambitious goals. Work with a team that continually strives to be the very best, having access to the latest therapies and techniques.
Get what you want from your career at Rehab Solutions! We’re leading rehabilitative therapy into the future, and we’re inviting those who share our passion to join us.